This powerful information has helped thousands to build a £1,000,000 property portfolio successfully and £50,000 in secret passive wealth income for life – now,…
Razzamataz Theatre Schools was established in 2000 and offers exceptional training in dance, drama and singing together with exciting opportunities to perform.After an appearance on BBC’s Dragons’ Den and an investment from Duncan Bannatyne, the schools were further propelled into the limelight with more high profile partnerships gained.
Let your passion for performing arts make your fortune with a Razzamataz Franchise!Razzamataz was created with a simple dream, to make performing arts available to all young people no matter their background or circumstances. We want to give children everywhere the chance to attend classes taught by experienced performers, who can give them the perfect introduction to the most wonderful industry in the world! To do this, we have ensured classes are affordable, our curriculum is fun and current, and attending our classes is made as easy as possible. Over the years we have created a business system that helps keep costs down and class numbers up, bringing our classes to towns and villages as well as the larger cities. Our business was established in 2000 and was backed in 2007 by BBC’s Dragons’ Den. Today franchising is allowing us to achieve our dream, because it gives the finest talent across the country the opportunity to own and manage a successful business whilst following a tried and tested system. It also means our franchisees can set up their school on their own doorstep, and bring their passion, talent and commitment to the young people of the local area.
Join a multi award winning team!
- Winners of the British Franchise Association ‘Franchisee of the Year 2018′ & ‘Lifestyle Franchisee of the Year 2018’
- 5 Star Satisfaction Award for the 2nd consecutive year running!
- bfa affiliate members
- Encouraging Women into Franchising members
- Children’s Activities Association Members
- Franchise Fee: £7,995 plus VAT
- Marketing Launch: £4,000 plus VAT
- Working Capital: £5,000 plus VAT (to cover your business costs such as insurance, wages, travel, phone etc in the early stages)
- Monthly Royalty Fee: 10% plus vat
- Monthly Marketing Fee: 2% plus vat
- Management Skills
- Daily running of the business, customer service, use of teachers, organising school performances and further opportunities are covered in detail.
- Child protection issues including PVG/DBS checks.
- Accounts and Bookkeeping.
- PR, Advertising and Marketing support
- Regional Meetings
- Health Safety.
- Operations manual and access to our Razources website.
- IT support
- GDPR compliance
- Employment law
- Social media
- Regular training opportunities
- Regular webinars
- Regular network opportunities
- Annual Awards & Conference
- Ongoing support from Head Office and the Regional Support Team.
- Online Support.
- Database for your total business needs.
- Marketing Materials.
- Page on website and corporate email address.
- Teacher Uniforms.
- First Aid material and accident report book.